In-Kind Donation Requests
Thank you for your interest in the Tampa Bay Rays. The purpose of our donation program is to assist organizations in raising necessary funds for their respective causes. Therefore, memorabilia donations are only available for auctions and raffles to benefit non-profit organizations. Memorabilia may NOT be sold for a profit or personal gain. In an effort to best process your donation and to support as many charities throughout the state of Florida, please comply with the following guidelines:
- All donation requests must be submitted online.
- The online donation form must be filled out completely in order for your request to be considered.
- Your organization must not have received a donation from the Tampa Bay Rays during the current calendar year. An organization is eligible to receive only one donation per year.
- Your request for an item must be submitted via the online donation form and must be received by the Tampa Bay Rays at least five (5) weeks prior to your event.
- Due to limited resources, we are only able to support non-profit organizations operating in the state of Florida.
- The Tampa Bay Rays directly support the local chapter of all national charities and therefore cannot donate to third party fundraisers (Relay for Life Teams, United Way Campaigns, Breast Cancer 3-Days, etc.).
- Organizations receiving donations must complete an online reply form after the event, including the amount the item raised for the event, to be considered for future requests.
- Please do not send personal items, as members of the front office are unable to intervene on behalf of fans seeking autographs for personal or charitable purposes.
- We are unable to place follow-up calls regarding each donation request. If you have not received an item within a week of your event, please call the Community Engagement department at 727-825-3160.
- We wish you the best of luck with your charitable and fundraising efforts.
Your browser does not support iframes.