5/13/2014 3:42 P.M. ET
Tampa Bay Rays announce 2014 lineup of corporate partners
By / MLB.com
ST. PETERSBURG, Fla.-The Tampa Bay Rays have announced 29 corporate partners for 2014 including 21 who have renewed their respective agreements with the team.
"Our entire organization appreciates the tremendous support we receive from our family of corporate partners and we will continue in our commitment to superior service and delivering measurable and highly successful results," said Rays Senior Vice President Mark Fernandez. "We also take great pride in the numerous community impact initiatives that have come from these relationships and are now making such a difference throughout our region."
The Rays new partners in 2014 are Bayfront Health, International Diamond Center, Old Dominion Freight Lines, Suncoast Credit Union, T-Mobile, Tech Data, Vology and Weber Sauces and Seasonings.
• Bayfront Health, the regional flagship hospital for a network of hospitals along Florida's Gulf Coast, have partnered with the Rays to create "Rays Fans for Life" by rewarding each baby born on Opening Day at the Bayfront Baby Place with four (4) tickets to all future Rays home openers. Bayfront Health will utilize home games for employee hospitality and entertainment along with strategic messaging through premium camera-friendly signage.
• International Diamond Center will promote their fine jewelry through in-ballpark signage and interactive fan video board features in an effort to drive fans into their multiple locations in the Tampa Bay and Orlando areas.
• Old Dominion Freight Lines will utilize camera-friendly signage to promote their Household Services and other lines of business.
• Suncoast Credit Union will be featured on TV-friendly signage and in-ballpark promotion while serving as the 2014 presenting partner of "Reading with the Rays," one of the Rays Baseball Foundation's signature programs. Suncoast Credit Union will join forces with Evan Longoria and local libraries in an eight-county region to help children read their way to the ballpark during the summer.
• T-Mobile is the presenting sponsor of the "T-Mobile Game Changing Moment" video board feature during select home games this season. Additionally, fans can go on-line and vote for the "Game Changing Play of the Year" at MLB.com/T-Mobile.
• Tech Data will be visible on high-profile scoreboard signage and as an extension of their on-going efforts in the Tampa Bay community, Tech Data will donate $250 to Academy Prep following the first Rays double play of each game during the 2014 season.
• Vology is the Preferred IT Solution Provider of the Tampa Bay Rays and will have a strong in-ballpark presence that includes an outfield wall sign location. Vology will highlight its commitment to community giving through the "Vology Walk of the Game." For the first walk recorded in each regular season game by a Rays batter, Vology will donate $250 to the Ruth Eckerd Hall Foundation.
• Weber Sauces and Seasonings will be seen all season on TV-friendly signage and in-ballpark through their Minor League "Heating Up" Report video board feature.
The Rays have also welcomed back the following partners, each of whom has a unique and measurable relationship with the team that has been customized to their meet their specific objectives:
• DEX Imaging
• All Children's Hospital
• Coors Light
• GTE Financial
• Hancock Bank
• Visit St. Pete/Clearwater CVB
• Kauffman Tire
• Majestic Athletic
• Rose Radiology
• Raymond James
• UPS Stores of Tampa Bay
This story was not subject to the approval of Major League Baseball or its clubs.