The Cincinnati Reds Hall of Fame and Museum is a 16,000 sq. ft. facility with exhibit galleries located on two floors. Please allow at least 45-60 minutes for your self-guided tour.
Special Note: The Reds Hall of Fame will be closed and no ballpark tours will be available on Sunday, April 20.
October 1 - March 31
Hours of Operation
- Tuesday - Sunday
- 10 a.m. - 5 p.m. Closed on Mondays
- Closed on Mondays and on the following dates of Sunday Cincinnati Bengal home games:
- October 12, October 26, November 2 and December 7.
- Adult Pass
- Senior Pass (60 and older)
- Student Pass
- Active Military and Veterans
- $6 (with valid military ID)
- Children 4 and Younger
- A minimum of 15 guests is required to qualify for the group rate. Reservations must be made at least two weeks in advance.
- Group Adult Pass
- Student/Senior Pass
Tickets for the Reds Hall of Fame and Museum can be purchased online. For groups of 15 or more, or other questions, call (513) 765-7923 for more information.
In-Season Hours of Operation
Beginning April 1
- Day Games
- 10:00 a.m. two hours after the game for all afternoon games
- Night Games
- 10:00 a.m. - 8:00 p.m. for all evening games
- Sunday - Saturday
- 10 a.m. to 5 p.m.